Difficulty: All Levels
Duration: 2.5 hours
Classes run every month*
Cost: $79 pp.
Duration: 2.5 hrs
Haven't you heard? Digital is sooooo last year -- and handmade is BACK, baby! Join Emma from Black Chalk Collective and get those creative juices flowing during a fun introduction to the highly addictive art of Brush Pen Lettering!
During the workshop, we will explore and discuss:
- Handwriting vs hand lettering
- What brush pen lettering is
- Beginner tools and how to use them
- The staple strokes of brush pen lettering
- How to form letters and words using these strokes
- How to develop your own unique style
- Basic design principles to make your work 'pop'
- What you can create with your newfound skills
No prior experience with brush pens or hand lettering is necessary - and having good handwriting is NOT a prerequisite!
What You Will Make
Everyone will go home with a final typography piece on quality card-stock.
What You Get
We will provide all the materials you need for the class.
Every participant will get a brush pen as a gift to take home.
All classes will be held at the famous Blender Studios, 33-35 Dudley St, West Melbourne.
Min. of 4 and Max. 15 people in the class.
Who Teaches the Workshop?
What Do I Bring?
You don't need to bring anything with you, but please have a short phrase or word in mind for your final piece!
$79 per person